Avocadoes are my most favorite fruit. They are so rich and creamy and has a lot of good fats in it. It increases good cholesterol levels and it is heart healthy.
Unlike me, my daughters do not like the plain avocadoes as they feel it tastes bland like baby food. So in order to make them eat avocadoes, I started making this healthy snack for them.
This morning snack alone can replace your breakfast and you will feel full till lunch.
This is how you make it
Ingredients needed are
- Avocadoes – 1/2
- Egg – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Lemon/ lime juice – 1/4 tsp
- Tomatoes – 1/2 (diced)
- Prepare the egg. You can either make scrambled egg or boiled egg, both taste equally good.
- Remove the skin and deseed the avocadoes.
- Dice the avocado and tomatoes.
- Now add the tomatoes, avocadoes, egg in a sperate bowl
- Add salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Mix them well. Serve!!
You can add more avocadoes if you like. There are no limitations.